Upcoming Events and Classes
April 21 & 22, 2014 Check the Michigan Medica...
The office will be closed Wednesday April 23 through Wedn...
Several speakers on a variety of topics at the Soaring Eagle C...
CPC, CPMA, CCS-P, CDIP,
CHC, CHCA, CEMC
AHIMA Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
The scope of services is individualized based on each client’s unique needs.
Evaluation and Management Services
- Concurrent or Retrospective Documentation Reviews
- Outpatient and/or Inpatient E/M Reviews
- Review of documentation to 1995 and/or 1997 Documentation Guidelines
Documentation can be reviewed at the client’s site or sent to the Medical Education Services office. When the audit is complete, we will present audit feedback and reports to you in your office.
Specialties include: Orthopedics, Internal Medicine, Ob/Gyn, General Surgery
and Evaluation and Management Services
Documentation will be reviewed to determine if:
- The correct CPT code(s) were used to accurately capture the physician’s work
- Modifiers are being used appropriately
- The ICD-9-CM code(s) reported follow the Official Guidelines
- The Correct Coding Initiatives (CCI) Edits were used appropriately
- The claim was submitted appropriately
- Your staff has the appropriate knowledge base and tools to be effective
Coding Services are available upon request
Coding Training Programs available
- Policy and Procedures reviewed and appropriate training initiated
- Review of billing and coding compliance plan
- HIPAA Privacy Assistance
- One -on-one
- Small or Large Group Setting
Each session is customized to meet the specific needs of the client.