CPC, CPMA, CCS-P, CHCA,
PCS, CEMC, CHC, CHAP
AHIMA-Approved ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer
- Spring Coding Conference - Ann Arbor AAPC Chapter
- Fri, Apr 26, 2013 - Fri, Apr 26, 2013
- Events and Classes
Sheraton Ann Arbor
Auditing E/M Services in the EMR World
· What rules should be followed?
Risk-Based or Random
· How to determine your audit scope
Vulnerabilities of EMR
· Medical Necessity, Cloning, Over-documentation, Contradictions, Authentication
Compliance Basics for the Physician Office
· What should I be doing now?
Clinical Documentation Improvement
· What does this mean for a physician office?
· 4 - Case Studies using the 1995 Documentation Guidelines
· Where does the coder fit in?
Coding Quiz and Game
· 1 hour will be spent on quiz and game related to the topic of the day and other coding topics.
· 2013 CPT (17 page corrections document at www.ama-assn.org/resources/doc/cpt/cpt-corrections-errata.pdf